And with it comes the return of ABC’s reality-show mainstay, “Dancing With the Stars,” which has announced the new cast for Season 27.
The forthcoming season will feature its traditional mix of entertainment and sports stars, including:
• Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton
• “Dukes of Hazzard” star John Schneider
• Pop/R&B singer Tinashe
• “Bachelorette” alum Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile
• Country radio personality Bobby Bones
• Actor Juan Pablo DiPace
• Comedian Nikki Glaser
• “Harry Potter” actress Evanna Lynch
• Disney Channel star Milo Manheim
• “Facts of Life” actress Nancy McKeon
• Model Alexis Ren
• Former Paralympic adaptive skier Danelle Umstead (the series’ first blind contestant)
• NFL player DeMarcus Ware
Pick a favorite, start a pool, and ready yourself for Season 27 of “Dancing With the Stars,” which premieres Sept. 24 on ABC.
©2018 Los Angeles Times
Visit the Los Angeles Times at www.latimes.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.