Family Feud, the popular game show with Steve Harvey, is looking for happy, fun, energetic families who know how to have a good time. Family Feud is looking for interested families to audition in Cleveland Oct. 28 and 29. Families are encouraged to show their personalities in pictures and video with their audition application.
To apply for the Cleveland tryouts go to familyfeud.com/audition and follow these instructions:
• If you are able to include a video, then at least five family members are required. Briefly introduce yourselves, tell where you are from and feel free to use props, costumes, play a mock round of the game or anything to stand out
• Have fun and remember to tell us where you're from
• Entrants must have five family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
• You must be a US citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
• There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but it’s suggested that contestants are 15 years or older due to the content of the questions.
You are ineligible if:
• Anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries the Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey production including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation,
• Anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two game shows in the last year
• You or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance
If you cannot make it to any of the live auditions listed above, you can visit the “Audition by Video” page on the www.familyfeud.com/auditions website or call the contestant separtment hotline: 323-762-8467.