Proceeds from the event, to be held from 1 to 6 p.m. Saturday Dec.1, will benefit the Milan and Berlin Heights libraries. Tickets can be bought in advance and the day of the tour and are available in advance at the Milan and Berlin Heights Public Libraries. Other Milan ticket locations are D’Vine Design, The Salvage Divas, Village Drive-thru, the Milan Wine Post and CrossTown Goods. Tickets are also available at Naturally Country and Schilds IGA in Norwalk and Corso’s Flower and Garden Center in Sandusky. On the day of the tour tickets are available only at the Milan Library.
Prior to the tour, the Moor Hens, a Celtic music group, will perform a public concert at noon in the Milan Library lobby. Raffle items, which include gift baskets and holiday décor, will be on display in the Milan library on that day as well. The purchase of a tour ticket entitles the bearer to one free raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets can be purchased one at a time or six . The raffle drawing will be held at 5 p.m. the day of the tour and winners will be notified by telephone or text.
Six of the eight tour stops are within a few blocks of the library and the greatest distance from the first to the last tour stop is a little more than a mile. Participants can choose to either walk to the tour homes or drive to each. Milan merchants will be open extended hours during that day for additional shopping and dining opportunities.
The following stops will be included in this year’s tour:
1. Milan Library, 19 E. Church St
2. Angel Welcome Bed & Breakfast, Bernie and Judy Pleunik, 2 E. Front Street
3. Thomas Edison Birthplace, 9 N. Edison Drive
4. William and Valerie Bettcher home, 14 N. Edison Drive
5. Jeff and Pam Grames home, 31 E. Front Street
6. Tim Mayles home, 67 E. Front Street
7. White Dog Bed B&B, Rob and Patty DeLand, 128 S. Center Street
8. Randy and Carla Rospert home, 80 S. Edison Drive
For more information contact Christine Wolf at 419-499-2123.