This scholarship provides 10 recipients $1,000 each in financial support for their higher education. Recipients are selected from the submitted applications by a committee of local citizens who have no direct association with Fisher-Titus Health.
As a new tradition, Fisher-Titus designated one of the 10 scholarships in memory of all employees who have passed away while still employed at Fisher-Titus. Special preference for this award was given to an applicant who is pursuing a career in health care.
• Emilie Anderson, daughter of Teri Day, emergency manager
• Thomas Anderson Jr., son of Teri Day, emergency manager
• Allison Fisher, daughter of Julie Fisher, quality and clinical resource management
• Ashtyn Gill, daughter of Gail Channing, staff nurse
• Claire Hanko, daughter of Cheryl Hanko, staff nurse
• Kelly Hughes, daughter of Dr. John Hughes, physician
• Nicole Peter, daughter of Erika Peter, licensed physical therapy assistant
• Bryce Roberts, son of Karin Roberts, director of volunteer services
• Claire Spettel, daughter of Cari Spettel, urse practitioner. This is a first-time recipient of a scholarship dedicated to the memory of all employees who have passed away during their service at Fisher-Titus.
· Alyssa Tuttle, daughter of Janice Tuttle, administrative assistant to the president technical director