Peter M. Bourquin, 26, of Massillon, was charged with three counts of OVI plus two charges each of trafficking in drugs and possession of drugs, all in connection with a Jan. 6 incident. If convicted of the drug charges, he could be required to forfeit a scale to the state.
In another case, Michael L. Griggs, 48, most recently of 863 Peru Olena Road, Lot 12, was charged with two counts of OVI.
Griggs’ indictment indicates he was convicted of similar offenses on three occasions: May 21, 2010; Feb. 4, 2014 and July 26, 2016, all through Norwalk Municipal Court. If convicted of the two recent felonies, he may be required to forfeit a 2001 GMC truck to the state.
In a separate case, Ryan B. Herner, most recently of 829 E. Center St., Bellevue, was charged with five counts of OVI, two charges of aggravated possession of drugs and one count each of tampering with evidence, failure to stop after an accident and driving under suspension or in violation of a license restriction. All the charges are in connection with a Dec. 5 incident.
Herner’s indictment indicates he was convicted of an OVI Sept. 5, 2017 through Fairfield County Municipal Court.
Also, two convicted sex offenders are accused of registration violations.
Ryan M. Davis, 29, most recently of Norwalk, was charged with two counts of failure to provide a notice of change of address and one charge of failure to verify his address, all in connection with a March 12 incident. His indictment indicates he was convicted Oct. 5, 2016 of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor through Huron County Common Pleas Court.
Clifford A. Waugh, 58, most recently of Greenwich, was charged with failure to provide a notice of change of address in connection with a Feb. 20 incident. His indictment indicates he was convicted Dec. 14, 1999 of gross sexual imposition through Huron County.
Others who were indicted Friday are:
• Jeffrey L. Barnett, 59, most recently of 721 1/2 Park St., Willard, on domestic violence in connection with a March 6 incident.
• Vannessa L. Beers, 23, most recently of 396 W. Broadway St., Plymouth, on burglary and obstructing official business, both in connection with a Feb. 26 incident.
• Ian D. Creary, 29, most recently of 128 E. Main St., on two counts each of assault, aggravated menacing and resisting resist, all in connection with incidents on March 30 and 31.
• Randal V. Marfia, 43, most recently of 4051 Bullhead Road, Willard, on two counts of disrupting public services and one charge of domestic violence, all in connection with an April 1 incident.
• Stephanie L. Pack, 38, most recently of 82 Ridgeview Circle, Milan, on tampering with evidence in connection with a Jan. 19 incident.
• Derik R. Ross, 29, most recently of 21 Pitt St., on assault and harassment with a bodily substance, both in connection with a March 7 incident.
• Patrick D. Spearman, 29, most recently of 221 Lyme St., Bellevue, on domestic violence and unlawful restraint, both in connection with a Nov. 9 incident.
• Heather A. Sutter, 21, of Lucas, on two counts of forgery, both in connection with a Dec. 27 incident.