* * *
A Huron County grand jury has indicted eight defendants on a variety of felonies.
Austin Burton, 29, of 213 Keefer Court, No. 5, Willard, is charged with two felony counts of robbery and one charge of theft. Also, he was indicted on misdemeanor charges of carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest.
The Willard Police Department investigated the suspected April 12 theft. It’s unknown if the dates of the other offenses are the same.
Other defendants who were indicted Friday were:
• Timothy D. Belcher, 56, of Marblehead, on trespassing in a habitation
• Jeremiah M. Bennett, 36, of 2708 Hartland Center Road, Collins, on one count each of illegal manufacture of drugs and illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs
• Pamela J. Derby, 62, of 7 Adams St., on one count each of illegal manufacture of drugs, permitting drug abuse and illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs
• Johnie L. Hicks, 26, of 511 Sandusky St., Willard, on aggravated possession of drugs
• Marshall W. Martin, 22, of 2 Manahan Ave., on inducing panic
• Roger L. Mock, 36, who reported being homeless in Norwalk, on aggravated possession of drugs
• Willie F. Reagan II, 54, of 25 Gallup Ave., Apt. I, on two counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs and one charge of trafficking in heroin