Those defendants who were indicted Friday are:
• Todd N. Barman, 51, most recently of 4347 Hartland Center Road, Collins, on felonious assault and domestic violence.
The Huron County Sheriff’s Office investigated the suspected Dec. 12 incident. Also according to court records, Barman is prohibited from having any direct or indirect contact with the female victim, who requested a temporary protection order, and he can’t be on the premises of the above address.
In another ruling Friday, grand jurors found no indictment on vandalism for Barman.
• Michael L. Harpel, 31, most recently of 819 E. Main St., Bellevue, on one count each of receiving stolen property, obstructing justice and obstructing official business.
In another ruling Friday, grand jurors found no indictment on a second charge of receiving stolen property for him.
• Patrick J. Sampson, 30, most recently of 614 Spangler St., Willard, on aggravated possession of drugs
• Brian K. Sexton, 45, most recently of 3764 E. U.S. 224, Lot 44, Greenwich, on one count each of burglary and grand theft (when the property is a firearm or dangerous ordnance)
• Jason R. Wolford, 33, most recently of 78 First St., New London, on two counts of aggravated possession of drugs and one charge each of possession of heroin, possessing drug abuse instruments, possessing criminal tools and possession of cocaine.
Also, grand jurors ruled Friday they found no indictment on fraudulent actions concering a VIN for Rickie Black, whose age and address weren’t available.