Ryan M. Davis, 26, of 106 Woodlawn Ave., is charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor in connection with a May 21 incident. If convicted of the third-degree felony, he faces nine months to three years in prison.
“It sounds like everything happened at Midtown Manor,” Norwalk Police Capt. Mike Conney said soon after Davis was arrested. “He was a friend of the family. He had actually been living in the (girl’s) home.”
Conney said the girl initially denied having sex with Davis, but eventually admitted to it.
Two officers arrested Davis at his residence about 11:15 p.m. July 8. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to the Huron County Jail.
In a separate case, Matthew Robbins, 18, of 52 State St., is charged with aggravated robbery, robbery and felonious assault, all in connection with a May 10 incident.
“This happened in the city of Norwalk. The victim did have to receive medical treatment,” said Huron County Prosecutor Daivia Kasper, who declined to elaborate Friday.
The male victim went to Fisher-Titus Medical Center. It’s unknown if he knows Robbins.
The other suspects who were indicted Friday are:
• William Blanton, 51, who reports being homeless, on possession of methamphetamine in connection with a June 30 incident.
• Chet B. Brookover, 31, of 27 E. Water St., on possession of heroin in connection with an Oct. 19 incident.
• Joseph B. Bursley, 34, of 4395 Gibbs Road, No. 3, on trafficking in marijuana, possession of hydrocodone and possession of criminal tools, all in connection with a May 2 incident.
• Nicole K. Dunn, 31, of 32 Fruen St., on possession of Fentanyl in connection with an April 21 incident.
• Ronald E. Hendricks Jr., 44, of 89 Gallup Ave., on illegal processing of drug documents in connection with a June 27 incident.
• Justin C. Hundley, 22, of 11722 Township Road 178, Bellevue, on possession of methamphetamine in connection with a May 28 incident.
• Jack J. Leimeister, 24, of 25 Welton Ave., on possession of drug-manufacturing chemicals in connection with a June 14 incident.
• Ian S. Poland, 26, of 39 Jefferson St., on possession of drug-manufacturing chemicals in connection with a June 14 incident.
• Kendra R. Reed, 25, of 40 E. Fir St., New London, on conveying contraband into a detention facility, possession of heroin and possession of cocaine, all in connection with a June 3 incident.
• Samantha J. Reed, 24, of 15 Fruen St., on possession of drug-manufacturing chemicals in connection with a June 14 incident.
• Annalisa Saavedra, 21, of 4243 Township Road 111, Plymouth, on possession of cocaine base in connection with a Dec. 7 incident.
• Jordan T. Skiver, 25, of 15-F Old State Road, on possession of heroin in connection with a March 18 incident.
• Natalie A. Slife, 27, of Sidney, Ohio, on forgery in connection with a Feb. 29 incident.
• Crystal G. Waugh, 33, of Sandusky, on illegal processing of drug documents in connection with a June 27 incident.
In other action, grand jurors transferred the following misdemeanor cases to Norwalk Municipal Court for further, possible prosecution:
• Bradon R. Burras, 18, of 616 Greenwich Milan Townline Road, on assault in connection with a May 18 incident.
• Russell D. Foster, who reports being homeless, on domestic violence in connection with a June 7 incident.
• Megan R. Wiseman, 28, of 13-C Adams St., on attempted theft by deception in connection with an April 1 incident.